The ECC training program launched on 5th Aug – 18, aims at training & rejuvenating people who are rejected by the society and transform them into better citizens.
One month of Training program develops their Spiritual & Personal Skills and help them to get suitable jobs through KHRDC .
Redemptive Recovery Care – Red Hills – Chennai – Tamil Nadu supported by Dr. Arumugasamy & Dr. Sujatha.
Role of KHRDC
- KHRDC trains people on thier personality Development, Character formation, Transforming India projects, Personal Skills etc.
- Develop thier Spiritual, Emotional & Mental health.
- Once a month they come together for a fellowship. This is a time when they will have following activities:
- Review of their job.
- Evaluating their workplace experiences
- Collecting the report from Employer on their
- Interview with KHRDC Counsellor.
- Recreation activities.